9/02/2009

About Little Rainbow Comics

This is intended to be a Calvin & Hobbes inspired comic strip that takes a comical (and slightly exaggerated) look at gay issues through the eyes of smarter-than-they-should-be kids. The intent is for the strip to be a tongue in cheek look at all kinds of life issues, not just gay ones, that kids face growing up in the world but the three central kids will be gay. At the time of this post the kids are meant to be growing up somewhere in a Midwestern suburb, be witty beyond their years and not meant to be nearly as offensive as South Park (PG or PG-13 is as bad as I want to go). Hope to bring in a new black and white strip each week...and (if I can) a full color large one at the beginning of each month...right now I am character designing and writing...wish me luck!


Note: I want the posts to display oldest to newest as the strips will sometimes have continuity and its better to read older ones first - in order to do that - I have to manually change the dates of the posts so they display how I want them - at least - that's what I found - so don't pay attention to the post dates - if someone knows a better way - please let me know - thanks! I'll put the real post date someplace...



Thanks to Ka-Blam for printing LRC's book:

For information about Parents and Friends of Lesbians and Gays (PFLAG) please visit: http://www.pflag.org/
Become a fan of Little Rainbow Comics on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/pages/Little-Rainbow-Comics/125588264157?ref=ts
For other samples of my work please check:
My animation site: http://www.reeltoons.com/
Check out LRC fan merch: www.zazzle.com/reeltoons
Greeting Cards: www.gcuniverse.com/reelcards
Please note: All the work on each site above is registered or is in the registration process with the US Copyright Office. I work very hard and it takes a lot of time and energy to produce this artwork. Please do not use any of the work from this site or any other I've worked on without my permission.
Thank you for stopping by!






View more personalized gifts from Zazzle.

4 comments:

  1. This is the cutest and most fun comic I've seen in years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great!
    Have you stopped?
    I'd really like to read more of your comics!

    wish you the best, kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey just wondering what the lgbt community thinks of this blog post about a gay mormon
    http://www.joshweed.com/2012/06/club-unicorn-in-which-i-come-out-of.html

    ReplyDelete